Tuesday 31 January 2012

Scratch-Built Scenery and Bases

At the end of last year I went through a phase of throwing together scratch-built scenery and bases for use in Warhammer, 40K and - if I ever get around to it - Mordheim. With my DIY light box fired up I thought I'd take some better pictures to show what can be achieved with the following basic materials: card from old boxes; decorating filler; newspaper; PVA glue; polystyrene trays; pieces of slate and stone and gravel; static grass and other mini-foliage; paint (obviously); a rummage in the bits box; some plastic moulded sheets from the model shop; and the secret ingredient... two small children, meaning you never have anywhere to go on weekend evenings! 










No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...