Tuesday 19 June 2012

The Art Of Ice And Fire

If you've not come across the Game of Thrones blog I highly recommend taking a look. It's part of the marketing for HBO, of course, but some of the fan art on there is superb and covers a range of genres and styles. Here are a few of my favourites:

This one is really cool (ha ha) but I do wonder if they look a little too cuddly and not menacing enough 
Unlike most I'm a big Lannister fan - this captures Cersei perfectly: cute and poisonous
The Hound and Sansa - excellent cartoon style
The Hound again - stoic amid bloodshed

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry- was up til 4am this fine morning - my brain is on pause. I love this artwork and my previous comment made it clear that I thought you were the artist. D'OH!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No worries. I wish I could produce work like this!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...