Saturday 3 August 2013

Champions Of Slaanesh Take A Vacation

Painting on holiday at the in-laws is a rather hit-and-miss affair. I'm working up the Chaos Champions for my Slaanesh warbands that will travel with me to the Oldhammer event. In the following weeks I'll do their retinues, which I'm simply going to pick for variety and interest as opposed to rolling them up. That way I can work on figures that will slot into the units of my larger Realm of Chaos Slaanesh army.  I'll wait until the end of the week for an up-date, by which time I hope to have written up something for each of their backgrounds.

Decor supplied by 'the folks'

2 comments:

  1. Looking good - the lovehearts seem strangely appropriate!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks - I suppose I could develop some kind of twisted love heart theme for the army standard ;-)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...